Oct. 30, 2:18 p.m., Kemeny Hall: Safety and Security officers and the Hanover Fire Department responded to a cigarette disposal unit that was on fire. The officers extinguished the fire, and Hanover Fire determined that the incident was caused by paper in the cigarette disposal unit.
Oct. 31, 1:32 a.m., McLane Hall: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth Emergency Medical Services, the Hanover Fire Department and the Hanover Police Department gave medical assistance to an intoxicated student. The student was admitted to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for further evaluation.
Oct. 31, 11:26 p.m.: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS encountered a male student in a
chicken costume showing signs of heavy intoxication. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.
Nov. 1, 12:13 a.m., Sachem Village: Safety and Security officers, the Lebanon Fire Department and Dartmouth EMS rendered aid to a student in Sachem Village on a Good Samaritan call. The student was evaluated then turned over to her roommate.
Nov. 1, 12:35 a.m.: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS along with the Hanover Police and Fire Departments rendered aid to a student who sustained injuries while running from Dartmouth Safety and Security Officers. The individual ran directly into a parked vehicle and was then transported to DHMC where he received treatment for his intoxication and minor injuries.
Nov. 1, 1:47 a.m.: Safety and Security officers encountered a student who appeared highly intoxicated. The student was evaluated by Dartmouth EMS and then transported to Dick’s House, where he was admitted for the night.
Nov. 1, 2:35 a.m., Rockefeller Hall: Safety and Security officers encountered a student staggering around Rockefeller Hall, showing signs of extreme intoxication. The student was evaluated by Dartmouth EMS and transported to Dick’s House where he stayed for the night.