Meet The Editors

By The Dartmouth Web Staff | 4/7/15 7:00am

Dartbeat's editors for 15S and 15F answer a few questions about themselves. Glad to meet you!
Are you bed, bath or beyond?

Jessica: Bed. I suffered from serious separation anxiety while being without my plush blanket.

Chris: Bed also, for obvious reasons.

Favorite rodent?

Chris: If we expand this to favorite small mammal, it would be a Pangolin. Otherwise, maybe a flying squirrel.

Jessica: Definitely a chinchilla. I mean, look at that smile!

First email address/AIM name?

Chris: I did not have an AIM name (not a cool kid), and my first email account was assigned to me by my high school.

Jessica: My first email address was nuttrbuttr803 because I wanted to be alt about expressing my cookie interests — no e’s, so edgy. First AIM was beachbumz787 and I left many passive aggressive away messages.

If you could destroy one building on campus, which would you choose and why?

Chris: The Blunt Alumni Center - it looks so out of place! It perturbs me.

Jessica: Choates. Although you might think that living there freshman year would develop a love for those hamster tunnels, it doesn’t work that way.

Favorite Harry Potter character?

Jessica: I go back and forth on this all the time, but I think I’m most consistently a Hagrid fan, probably related to reading Roald Dahl’s Big Friendly Giant at a young age.

Chris: Hagrid. He’s just such good friends with all the animals.

Which FoCo dessert best represents your personality?

According to this quiz, Chris is Cheesecake and Jessica is the FoCo Cookie

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Chris: I wanted to be an astronaut. After Astro 2 this summer, I am well on my way.

Jessica: At one point I definitely wanted to be a fashion designer, but that dream died when I realized I couldn’t draw for the life of me...and also that I didn’t really want to be one.

The Dartmouth Web Staff