Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 4/22/15 7:07am

Apr. 18, 12:00 a.m., Sigma Phi Epsilon: Safety and Security officers on patrol encountered an intoxicated individual vomiting inside of SigEp. The individual was evaluated by Dartmouth EMS, transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Apr. 18, 1:25 a.m., Robinson Hall:Safety and Security officers observed an individual staggering along the roadway behind Robo. The individual was evaluated, transported to Dick’s House and admitted for a high level of intoxication.

Apr. 18, 1:58 a.m., Psi Upsilon:Safety and Security officers, Hanover Fire Department and Hanover Police responded to fire alarm at Psi U. The alarm was reportedly set off by the discharge of a dried chemical from a fire extinguisher. The incident is still under investigation.

Apr. 19, 9:02 a.m., Epsilon Kappa Theta:Safety and Security officers received a report of two males peeping through the windows of EKT. Three non-Dartmouth students were located in the foyer of EKT and claimed they were trying to locate a friend. The three individuals were identified and vouched for by a member of the house.

Apr. 20, 2:05 a.m., Novack Café:Safety and Security officers received a report of an individual sleeping in Novack room 71. Dispatchers determined that the individual was not affiliated with the College and had a prior offense of sleeping on College property. The individual was issued a trespass letter and transported by ambulance to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for a high level of intoxication.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff