Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 2/11/15 10:54am

Jan. 6, 11:30 p.m., McLane Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to a physical confrontation involving an intoxicated member of the Class of 2018, who reportedly pushed another individual. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Jan. 7, 11:02 p.m., Sarner Underground: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS assisted an intoxicated individual in Sarner Underground. The individual was transported to Dick’s House, and was taken into custody by Hanover Police after refusing to remain in Dick’s House for the night.

Jan. 7, 2:26 a.m., Butterfield Hall: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS assisted a member of the Class of 2018 who was found unresponsive. The intoxicated student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Jan. 7, 3:14 a.m., Engineering Drive: Safety and Security officers observed an individual showing signs of intoxication on the corner of Engineering Drive and Tuck Mall. The individual was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Jan. 8, 12:48 p.m., Fahey Hall: Safety and Security officers found an intoxicated individual near Fahey Hall. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the day.

Jan. 8, 12:57 a.m., Webster Avenue: Safety and Security officers and the Hanover Police Department found a heavily intoxicated individual vomiting on Webster Avenue. The student was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Jan. 8, 2:50 a.m., Kappa Kappa Kappa fraternity: Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Samaritan call at Tri-Kap. The intoxicated individual was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff