Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 1/13/15 2:58pm

Jan. 9, 11:52 p.m., Panarchy: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS and the Hanover Fire Department responded to a Good Samaritan call at Panarchy. The intoxicated individual — a member of the Class of 2015 — was evaluated and transported to Dick’s House.

Jan. 10, 12:15 a.m., The Roth Center for Jewish Life: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a report of an intoxicated individual at The Roth Center. The individual required medical attention and was sent to Dick’s House, where they were admitted for the night.

Jan. 10, 1:42 a.m: Safety and Security officers found a member of the Class of 2018 showing significant signs of intoxication. The individual was transported to Dick’s House, where they were admitted for the night.

Jan. 10, 10:38 p.m., Gile Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of a verbal disagreement between two individuals in Gile Hall. The officers determined that one of the individuals was intoxicated, and later transported that individual to Dick’s House.

Jan. 11, 12:39 a.m., Sigma Alpha Epsilon: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a Good Sam call at SAE for two intoxicated individuals. Both individuals were transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Jan. 11, 1:26 a.m., Fahey Hall: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS and the Hanover Fire Department responded to a Good Sam call at Fahey Hall. An individual needed medical attention and was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance.

Jan. 11, 2:16 p.m., Occom Pond: Safety and Security officers responded to Occom Pond in response to an individual who had fallen and lacerated their chin while skating. The individual was a non-Dartmouth community member and was transported by their youth hockey coach to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Jan. 11, 3:50 p.m., Thompson Arena: Safety and Security officers and the Hanover Fire Department assisted a non-Dartmouth student at Thompson Arena after the student was struck in the head by a hockey puck. The individual was evaluated and declined to transport to the hospital for treatment.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff