Seven Things We Miss About Summer Vacation
1. Sleeping a minimum of 12 hours a day. Because there’s no need to get up!
Courtesy of USA Today/ via Tumblr
2. Reuniting with your best friends! Classic summer!
Courtesy of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon / via top5funniest.com
3. Driving around your neighborhood like a cool kid. You have a license now and you’re not afraid to use it!
Courtesy of the Vice President of the United States/ via gifsfln.tumblr.com
4. Finally having the time to go to the gym! Summer is the greatest, isn’t it?
Courtesy of Walt Disney/ via giphy.com
5. Hanging out on your couch and watching TV because you don’t have any work!
Courtesy of Universal Pictures / via giphy.com
6. Getting up to shenanigans with your best friends. Isn’t that what summer vacation is all about?
Courtesy of Saturday Night Live / via gifsfln.tumblr.com
7. Spending time just watching the clouds go by! It’s summer! You’re young and in love and nothing matters! Classic summer.
Courtesy of Pixar / via giphy.com