The Mirror Asks

What are you most looking forward to about spring?

"I'm excited for the gym to reopen. It's been closed all winter ... hasn't it?" — Amanda Winch '16

"My feet not being wet all the time." — Marina Shkuratov '15, The Mirror Editor

"I took a class on trees in the fall, and I'm really excited to see the spring trees. We learned about those a lot." — Victoria Nelsen '17

"My family just got a new puppy, and I can't wait to meet him. Plus, the sun in Los Angeles." — Erin Landau '15, The Mirror Editor

"Finally getting some non-happy-lamp Vitamin D in my system. Oh, and Pigstick." — Aditi Kirtikar '15, Dartbeat Editor

"I am excited to discover the bumping gay scene in Buenos Aires." — Luke McCann '16

"I'm excited to have more DBA, because right now I'm at $59.21, which definitely won't make it through finals." — Taylor Malmsheimer '15, Day Managing Editor

"I'm excited to sit on the banks of the Seine and write the next great American novel." — Mary Liza Hartong '16

"I am looking forward to taking another class with the man, the myth and the legend: Erich Osterberg." — Michael Riordan '15, Executive Editor

"People dressing differently. In the winter, everyone just wears black coats and boots all the time." — Jake Bayer '16