Editors' Note

10.26.12.mirror.editors
10.26.12.mirror.editors

The freshmen, as we've learned from countless interviews, are mostly confused but refreshingly eager. They have no idea what to expect, but they're game for anything. Hopefully this issue will help them out.

The upperclassmen have done this before and won't hesitate to tell you about the number of laps they ran or the time they beat a '67 at pong.

The alumni are here to immerse themselves in the traditions of the school they love and to pretend for a couple of nights that they can still party with the best of us.

But no matter who you are, Homecoming is a time to enjoy the Dartmouth that you feel happiest in. This weekend offers something for everyone.

Whether you want to spend it underground on Webster Avenue, in your bed finally catching up on sleep after six nights in the 1902 Room or cheering on the Big Green, surround yourself with the things and the people you love.

Regardless of what you choose to do this weekend (if you're looking for us, we'll be treating the carpal tunnel syndrome we've gotten from editing this issue), know that Homecoming is one of the few times when all the little parts of our Dartmouth community come together.

Enjoy your Homecoming weekend, whether it's your first or your 51st. In the end, we're all celebrating together.