What to Watch For

Vince Marriott: For my last What to Watch For of the term, it's only fitting that I choose a Philadelphia sporting event. This time, I have to go with game two of the Sixers-Celtics series, as every other Philly team is either mediocre or eliminated at the moment. Even though watching game one on Saturday proved to be a particularly painful exercise, especially in the fourth quarter, I have to believe that the youth of the Sixers will prevail over the old men playing for Boston. Still, I expect both teams to put up a good fight, and there's no way that this series is going to be less than six or seven games. Besides, Dartmouth sports have pretty much wrapped up, so what else are you going to do? (Monday, 7 p.m., TNT)

Dong Zhao: The Los Angeles Lakers and the Oklahoma City Thunder will meet in the second round of the NBA playoffs, and they could not have reached this point in more different ways. Even with the 204 points that Kobe Bryant scored in their first-round series against the Nuggets, the Lakers still needed the return of Metta World Peace and a heroic effort by Pau Gasol in game seven to eclipse the Denver Nuggets. The Thunder, on the other hand, dispatched the defending champion Mavericks methodically in four games that looked more lopsided than the scores suggest. If Kobe and his Lakers want to remain the top dogs of the Western Conference, they will have to get past the young and talented bunch led by Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Judging by the first series both teams played, you have to like the youngsters' odds. (Monday, 9:30 p.m., TNT)

Jonathan Gault: The most exciting season in Barclays Premier League history may be over, but the greatest prize in club football the UEFA Champions League is still up for grabs. After upsetting Spanish superpowers Barcelona and Real Madrid in the semifinals, Chelsea and Bayern Munich will do battle on Saturday for the right to call themselves the champions of Europe. Bayern is looking for its fifth title and will have the added advantage of playing in its home stadium. Chelsea, famously, has never won the title, but the Blues came close four years ago, losing in the final on penalties. The Champions League is the only trophy that has eluded Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich since he took over in 2003, and he wants to win it desperately manager Roberto di Matteo's job may depend on the outcome of the match. (Saturday, 3 p.m., FOX)