Police Blotter

Nov. 1, 3:44 p.m.

Employees of the Co-op Food Store spotted a 28-year-old female shopper in the store taking bottles of Twisted Tea, Hard Iced Tea and Mike's Hard Lemonade into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, the subject allegedly consumed three bottles of these alcoholic beverages, one cookie and one butter croissant. She was stopped after leaving the building and shopkeepers discovered two of the remaining bottles of alcohol in the subject's purse. According to Hanover Police, the subject was cooperative at times, but also became belligerent. There is no indication whether or not this suspect was inspired by a similar recent theft at Go Go Mart.

Nov. 2, 3:00 a.m.

Hanover Police arrived on the scene at a Choate residence hall, where they found Safety and Security in the third-floor women's bathroom responding to an intoxicated female. The Dartmouth freshman had vomited once in the hallway and continued to dry heave throughout the incident. The student was rushed to Dartmouth Hitchcock-Medical Center.

Nov. 3, 2:31 a.m.

A Mount Holyoke College student visiting Dartmouth was spotted stumbling up the hill near the parking lot of Theta Delta Chi fraternity. Upon spotting an officer on patrol, the subject placed an object on the ground behind a telephone pole. The officer presumed the object to be a plastic cup of beer and turned around to stop the female subject.

The subject admitted immediately that she was hiding the beer to prevent the officer from seeing it, but said that she was of legal drinking age. When she could not produce any form of identification, the officer said he would run her name through the system, forcing her to admit that she was actually 20 years old. The student was arrested and has a court date on Dec. 5.

Nov. 5, 1:52 a.m.

A Hanover Police officer noticed a car parked in an empty business parking lot on Lyme Road. The officer noted that the windows were fogged over and decided to identify the subjects in the vehicle. The officer discovered two intoxicated subjects in the car -- a 19-year-old male and 17-year-old female. The male subject behind the wheel was arrested for driving while intoxicated, and the female was charged with unlawful intoxication.

Nov. 10, 9:21 p.m.

Two Dartmouth students entered Stinson's Village Store in hopes of purchasing a 30-pack of Keystone Light, a 12-pack of Blue Moon Beer and a six-pack of Magic Hat. The clerk at Stinson's determined that both forms of identification provided by the students were false and contacted Hanover Police. The students fled the scene, but their car was later stopped on Webster Avenue, where they were arrested. They have a court date on Dec. 12.

Nov. 10, 11:57 p.m.

Hanover Police arrived at Kappa Delta Epsilon sorority to find an intoxicated female subject vomiting on the front porch. The subject required the aid of a group of females to remain upright, as the subject had no control over her body. She was then carried to a bench, where an officer held her head up; friends covered her with a sweatshirt and brought her a trash can as she continued to vomit while waiting for an ambulance. She was transported to DHMC.

Nov. 11, 3:25 a.m.

Hanover Police responded to a local residence after receiving a call from a father who had learned that one of his children's friends, who was staying at the house for a sleep-over, had become highly intoxicated. Hanover Police determined that four other teenagers, all of whom were 15- and 16-years-old, were in various degrees of intoxication. A total of five arrests were made and one of the teenagers was transported to DHMC.