Police Blotter

Feb. 8, South Main Street, 11:32 p.m.

A woman reported to the police that her son told her he had been stabbed in the back and was bleeding. Officers found the man on the street and discovered he had not been stabbed. He had been in a minor altercation at a bar and had been asked to leave. Police took him into protective custody for alcohol consumption.

Feb. 9, East Wheelock Street, 9:09 a.m.

An officer pulled over a green Volkswagen Passat when he noticed an inspection sticker that had expired in June 2004. He then discovered that the driver had previously lost her license for failing to pay an out-of-state ticket. The 57-year-old woman was arrested for operating a vehicle after license revocation. She has a court date March 8.

Feb. 10, West Wheelock Street, 2:02 a.m.

Police arrested a 20-year-old Dartmouth student for unlawful possession of alcohol and intoxication after they noticed her staggering and stumbling along the street. She had just split off from a group of people and was walking alone when officers noticed her.

Feb. 10, Rope Ferry Road, 3:10 a.m.

Safety and Security requested the assistance of Hanover Police with an intoxicated Dartmouth freshman who was being uncooperative with the Dick's House staff. When the police arrived, the student failed to cooperate with them, and was arrested for unlawful possession.

Feb. 10, Webster Avenue, 12:09 a.m.

Police stopped an 18-year-old Dartmouth freshman when they spotted him walking along frat row "carrying a clear plastic cup with amber liquid in it." They arrested him for simple possession. He has a court date on March 12.

Feb. 12, North Main Street, 2:39 a.m.

Police responded when Safety and Security requested assistance with an uncooperative Dartmouth sophomore. When police arrived, it was immediately apparent that she was "incoherent and unsteady on her feet." They arrested her for unlawful possession. She has a court date March 29.

Feb. 13, East Wheelock Street, 12:22 a.m.

Police noticed an 18-year-old male carrying a can of beer while walking down the street with a group of friends. When the officer approached him, he attempted to hide the can in his jacket, but the officer was not fooled. He arrested the Colgate student for unlawful possession. He has a court date March 29.