Police Blotter

Dec. 28, 2004, Lebanon Street, 6:55 p.m.

A car parked behind Jewel of India was broken into sometime between Dec. 26 and Dec. 27. Cash was stolen from the car.

Dec. 29, 2004, Manchester area, 9:11 a.m.

Roger Wade, a 62-year-old who had been issuing bad checks throughout New England, was arrested in the vicinity of Manchester and charged with a Class B felony. Since the fall, Wade had been creating accounts under false names and then initiating checks from empty accounts. On two separate occasions in September, Wade wrote a $1,000 and a $653 check to Omer and Bob's.

Dec. 29, 2004, School Street, 12:04 p.m.

The manager of 17 School Street called the police to complain that someone was illegally using the building's dumpster. The police located and talked to the suspect.

Dec. 29, 2004, S. Park Street and Summer Street, 5:09 p.m.

A 34-year-old intoxicated individual was taken to the emergency room.

Dec. 29, 2004, Lebanon Street, 5:33 p.m.

Police investigated an intoxicated subject, who appeared to be in control. The subject was let off to take the bus home to White River Junction, Vt.

Dec. 31, 2004, E. Wheelock Street, 1:17 p.m.

A 48-year-old woman from Wilder, Vt., was arrested for attempted fraudulent possession of a controlled substance through a forged prescription. Using a warrant from the Grafton County Superior Court, the police located her while she was house sitting at a Hanover residence.

Jan. 1, 2005, W. Wheelock Street, 1:31 p.m.

The officer on patrol spotted two intoxicated subjects, who were taken to the police station until identified. The 21-year-old and 22-year-old were then taken to their residence.

Jan. 2, 2005, S. Main Street, 10:39 p.m.

Arriving on the scene to investigate a noise complaint, police officers discovered underage drinking at a party on the third floor of the Davidson Block apartment. Thirteen underage drinkers were issued summons to appear in court.

.