Police Blotter

Oct. 19, 11:28 p.m., South Main Street

A 29-year-old male was taken into protective custody after creating a disturbance in the Hanover Inn lobby by yelling "What a [expletive] lovely pumpkin display!" The intoxicated male, who had previously trespassed in the Hanover Inn, was later released from the police station.

Oct. 21, 1:21 a.m., South Main Street and West Wheelock Street

Observing two females unsteady on their feet and staggering down Main Street, a police officer stopped the two 19-year-old students, who were intoxicated. Both were charged with unlawful possession, and the case was turned over to Safety and Security.

Oct. 22, 7:25 p.m., South Main Street

Based on a warrant filed several weeks ago, the police department arrested a 17-year-old resident of Norwich, Vt., for possession of marijuana. At the same time, the officers fined the male for having tobacco products in his car.

Oct. 23, 1:42 a.m., Tuck Drive

Spotted on Tuck Drive, an intoxicated female freshman was arrested for unlawful possession.

Oct. 23, 3:03 a.m., East Wheelock Street

A professor called the police department to complain about a loud party in the vicinity of Chi Heorot fraternity.

Once the officers arrived on the scene to investigate, they found no unusual noises.

Oct. 24, 2:09 a.m., Boathouse Road

Students found a fellow student lying in the woods by the boathouse.

The 18-year-old freshman was transported to the hospital because he was feeling ill.

Oct. 24, 5:04 a.m., Rope Ferry Road

After being quite uncooperative with Safety and Security at Dick's House, a 19-year-old male was arrested and kept at the police station until he was sober.