Police Blotter

Sept. 29, Lebanon Street, 12:54 a.m.

Jason Leopold, a 21-year-old resident of Lebanon, was arrested on a warrant from a traffic accident that occurred in August Street. Accused of leaving the scene of the accident, Leopold then struck another vehicle on Great Hollow Road, as a result of a road rage incident that originated in Lebanon. He faces a misdemeanor charge.

Sept. 30, Brook Road, 12:54 p.m.

Several high school students were observed emerging from the woods of the Mink Brook Nature Preserve. Upon inspection, it was discovered that a backpack containing what appeared to be marijuana was left by the students. Hanover Police is still investigating the case.

Sept. 30, South Main Street, 7:30 p.m.

A 26-year-old male bicyclist lost control of his bike and crashed. The bicyclist received a laceration over his right eye and lost an upper tooth. He was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Oct. 1, South Park Street, 12:35 p.m.

A 52-year-old female resident of Lyme was accused of shoplifting a turkey breast and a carton of cigarettes from the Hanover Co-op. The Hanover Police Department is currently investigating the incident.

Oct. 1, Laramie Road, 4:56 p.m.

The Police Department received a call from Etna, after a 22-year-old male was found in a vehicle, and suspected of being suicidal and under the influence of alcohol. When police arrived on the scene, the male attempted to run away and was tackled by a police officer. It wasn't until fire fighters and a medical assistant arrived at the scene that officials were able to subdue the male. He was taken to the hospital, and the case is under investigation.

Oct. 2, South Main Street, 9:13 p.m.

Two females, ages 16 and 19, were arrested for unlawful possession of alcohol after they were spotted carrying beer to a car parked behind Caf Buon Gustaio. The girls, residents of Lyme and Thetford, Vt., face either a court appearance or a diversion class.

Oct. 3, Lyme Road, 3:31 p.m.

Four males, ranging in ages 11 to 13, were taken into custody after they were caught shooting golfers on the practice green with a BB gun. One golfer was allegedly shot twice in the right leg.