Immediate Opening: Office Manager
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING - NOVEMBER 2021
Position: Office Manager
The Dartmouth is an independent, non-profit student-run newspaper company located on the Dartmouth College campus in Hanover, NH.
Job responsibilities include:
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing to customers
- Accounts Payable – receiving payments and working with vendors.
- Payroll - weekly check generation, quarterly 941 filing.
- Supervising deliverers.
- Processing ads sold by student volunteers. Customer interactions.
- Quarterly reports for Publisher and Board of Proprietors.
- Mailings of out-of-town subscriptions.
- Communicating with accountants for year-end filings.
- Working with the Publisher for all functions related to the paper.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with good communication skills. Experience with Quickbooks Online is preferred. Ability to work with students and maintain excellent organization skills. Being able to offer clear communications, mostly through email, to a number of stakeholders.
Pay and Schedule:
The Dartmouth office is located on campus at Dartmouth College. Remote work is possible as this is a fairly
This is a 5-day/week, ~20-hour position during the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms. In the Summer term, the
schedule is reduced for a total of ~10 hours. It is a salaried position starting at $23 per hour, depending on
experience. The office manager is paid during all break periods.
If interested please email your resume and letter of interest to Olivia Gomez at email@example.com