James Handal and Evan Morgan
The equestrian team sent rides to the National Championships for the second year in a row.
Sports

The Roundup: Week 7

Baseball The Dartmouth men’s baseball team fell to Yale University 5-4 in its one-game playoff to decide the winner of the Red Rolfe Division, with a spot at the Ivy League Championship Series on the line.

The Setonian
Sports

The Midweek Roundup: Week Six

Baseball At Red Rolfe Field at Biondi Park on Tuesday, Dartmouth (18-24, 11-9 Ivy) split its doubleheader with Harvard University. The Big Green dropped the opener 3-1 but won the nightcap by the same score, keeping its hopes for a division title alive.

Women’s lacrosse gave Brown University its first Ivy win this past weekend.
Sports

The Roundup: Week 5

Equestrian Dartmouth outrode Columbia University, Cornell University, Brown University, Princeton University and Yale University to win the Ivy League Championship at Morton Farm on Saturday. The top two riders of the show both rode for the Big Green.

Both men's and women's track and field took first place this weekend.
Sports

The Roundup: Week Four

Men’s Track and Field Men’s track and field racked up 211.5 points on Saturday, good for first place, prevailing at home in the Dartmouth Outdoor Classic. In the event’s first rendition in three years, the men beat the University of Hartford, the University of Vermont, University of Massachusetts Lowell and Boston University.

The Setonian
Sports

The Midweek Roundup: Week Three

Men’s Golf Men’s golf had a poor outing against stiff competition over the weekend, finishing 15th out of 16 teams in the Irish Creek Collegiate in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Through three rounds of play, the Big Green shot 904 (+52), finishing 49 shots off the pace set by first place team Wake Forest University. The Demon Deacons, ranked No. 13 in the country in the GCAA coaches’ poll, edged past then-first place Kennesaw State University on the final day, winning by four shots. Also in the hunt were No. 21 University of North Carolina and No. 8 Florida State University, who finished in third and fourth.

More articles »