Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 5/20/15 3:52am

May 15, 5:29 a.m., The Choates Cluster: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of an intoxicated student between Cohen and Bissell. The individual was located, evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance.

May 15, 8:18 p.m., Streeter Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of an intoxicated non-student behind Streeter. Hanover Police and Hanover Ambulance were already on-scene, and the individual was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

May 15, 8:33 p.m., Bildner Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of theft at Bildner, where a student was found missing 15 dollars from their unlocked dorm room.

May 15, 8:48 p.m., Hanover Police Department: Safety and Security officers were contacted by Hanover Police to assist with an intoxicated student. The individual was transported to Dick’s House by Safety and Security and admitted for the night.

May 15, 9:19 p.m., Hitchcock Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to Hitchcock to assist a non-student that was lost and appeared to have been drinking. Safety and Security later contacted Hanover Police to assist the intoxicated individual.

May 15, 9:44 p.m., Streeter Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers located an intoxicated non-student behind Streeter. Hanover Police and Hanover Fire both responded to the scene, and the individual was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance.

May 15, 9:47 p.m., The Gold Coast Lawn: Safety and Security officers observed an individual at the Green Key concert that had difficulty standing. The individual was identified as a non-student and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for treatment.

May 15, 9:54 p.m., Russell Sage Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Samaritan call at Russell Sage. The intoxicated individual was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

May 15, 10:05 p.m., The Gold Coast Lawn: Safety and Security officers responded to a report of theft at the Green Key concert. A student reported a missing wallet that was allegedly stolen by the individual standing behind them in the crowd. The wallet contained 150 dollars, and the theft was reported to Hanover Police.

May 15, 10:21 p.m., The Gold Coast Lawn: Safety and Security officers, Hanover Police and Hanover Ambulance responded to a report of an intoxicated non-student at the Green Key concert. The individual was removed from the crowd and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

May 15, 11:00 p.m., The Tabard: Safety and Security officers found an intoxicated and uncooperative alumnus at Tabard. The individual was taken into custody by Hanover Police and transported to Grafton Country Jail.

May 15, 11:00 p.m., Dewey Parking Lot: Safety and Security officers, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire responded to Dewey Lot for a report of an intoxicated individual inside of a vehicle. The individual was located and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance.

May 15, 11:15 p.m., Unknown Location: Safety and Security officers discovered an intoxicated non-student visiting campus. Hanover Police issued the individual a summons for underage possession and consumption of alcohol.

May 16, 8:40 p.m., McLane Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers discovered an unregistered social event with alcohol at McLane. Students were found crawling in and out of the window of the first floor room. None of the individuals at the party were intoxicated to the point of needing medical care, and all individuals were allowed to leave upon providing identification.

May 16, 11:21 p.m., Unknown Location: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a Good Samaritan call. The intoxicated individual was evaluated, transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

May 16, 11:45 p.m., Unknown Location: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire responded to a group of individuals having a bad reaction from combined use of alcohol and illicit drugs. The individuals were evaluated by paramedics and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

May 17, 1:18 a.m., Hanover Police Department: Safety and Security officers were contacted by Hanover Police to transport a student back to campus from the Hanover Police Department. The student had been arrested for failing to appear in court for an incident that occurred in February.

May 17, 4:15 a.m., Massachusetts Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to the residence hall for a report of an intoxicated student. The individual was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

May 17, 1:23 p.m., Memorial Field: Safety and Security officers, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire rendered assistance to a student who sustained a cut to the head while walking near the Memorial Field construction site. The student was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance.

May 17, 1:30 p.m., Hanover Police Department: Safety and Security officers were contacted by Hanover Police to secure two student bikes. A student had fallen from a bike and sustained lacerations on the hands and knees. The student was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center via ambulance for further treatment.

May 18, 1:37 a.m., Cemetery Lane: Safety and Security officers and Hanover Police responded to a report of criminal mischief at Cemetery Lane. Safety and Security discovered that a parked vehicle belonging to a staff member had sustained damage to the front rear door and roof.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff