Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 4/15/15 3:43am

Apr. 11, 12:59 a.m., The Tabard: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS, Hanover Police and Hanover Fire Department responded to a Good Samaritan Call at Tabard. The individual was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for a high level of intoxication.

Apr. 12, 12:00 a.m., Brown Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers on foot patrol encountered an unregistered social event in Brown. Eleven students were identified and cited for consuming beer and hard alcohol. Two of the students showed signs of intoxication. One was transported and admitted to Dick’s House, and the other was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Apr. 12, 1:27 a.m., Russell Sage Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers and Dartmouth EMS responded to a Good Samaritan Call at Russell Sage. The intoxicated individual was evaluated, transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Apr. 12, 6:10 a.m., Hitchcock Residence Hall: Safety and Security officers, Dartmouth EMS and Hanover Police rendered assistance to a student in Hitchcock. The student reportedly fainted due to illness and complained of blurry vision. The student was evaluated and treated at Dick’s House.

Apr. 13, 2:38 p.m., Oak Hill Ski Area: Safety and Security officers and Hanover Police responded to Oak Hill after a report of a broken shed. Upon inspection, it was determined that the shed was forcibly entered and that a chainsaw was stolen.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff