Campus Blotter

By May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff | 4/10/15 5:55am

Apr. 3, 1:09 a.m., New Hampshire Hall:Safety and Security officers rendered assistance to a student in New Hamp. The student reportedly had an allergic reaction and fainted in the bathroom. The student was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center via ambulance.

Apr. 3, 8:05 a.m., Rauner Special Collections Library:Safety and Security officers rendered assistance to an employee who fainted and fell in Rauner Library. The individual was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Apr. 3, 3:02 p.m., Little Residence Hall:Safety and Security officers responded to a report of a student using pepper spray in the Choates cluster. Safety and Security located the student and confiscated the pepper spray. There were reportedly no injuries.

Apr. 3, 10:33 p.m., Thompson Arena:Safety and Security officers responded to Thompson Arena where two students had reportedly fallen. Both students were evaluated by Dartmouth EMS and released shortly thereafter.

Apr. 3, 10:48 p.m., Ripley Residence Hall:Safety and Security officers responded to a report of a domestic dispute in Ripley. Hanover Police responded and filed a formal report. The students involved were offered College services.

Apr. 4, 12:41 a.m., Alpha Chi Alpha fraternity:Safety and Security officers responded to a Safe Ride request at Alpha Chi. Once the students entered the vehicle, Safety and Security officers found one of the students to be intoxicated. The intoxicated individual was then transported to Dick’s House.

Apr. 4, 1:54 a.m., Chi Gamma Epsilon fraternity:Safety and Security officers responded to a Good Samaritan call at Chi Gam. The intoxicated individual was transported to Dick’s House and admitted for the night.

Apr. 4, 2:20 a.m., Class of ’53 Commons:Safety and Security officers found an intoxicated student reportedly stumbling outside of ’53 Commons. The individual was evaluated and transported to Dick’s House.

Apr. 4, 9:28 p.m., Ripley Residence Hall:Safety and Security officers responded to Ripley where a student was complaining of abdominal pain. The student was evaluated and transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Apr. 4, 10:12 p.m., Cohen Residence Hall:Safety and Security officers were unlocking a student’s door at Cohen when they came upon students in possession of hard alcohol. The alcohol was disposed of. This was reportedly the first hard alcohol violation on campus since the implementation of the hard alcohol ban.

Apr. 5, 2:26 a.m., Alumni Gym:Safety and Security officers responded to a report of an unauthorized entry at Alumni Gym. The students were reportedly found in the female sauna and claimed they were doing a school project.

May Mansour, The Dartmouth Staff