Campus Blotter

By Grace Miller | 5/13/14 7:00am

May 9, 10:02 a.m., Hitchcock Hall: Safety and Security officers received a complaint that someone had written vulgar language on a student's door in Hitchcock. The student had previously filed reports this term of urination and drawings on her door. There are no suspects at this time.

May 10, 8:19 a.m., Robinson Hall: A Safety and Security officer responded to a motor vehicle accident on Cemetery Lane, next to Robinson Hall. The accident was documented, and there were no reported injuries.

May 10, 11:29 a.m., Class of 1953 Commons: A Class of 1953 Commons employee requested assistance from the College infirmary for a cut he sustained at work. The employee was transported by Safety and Security officers to Dick's House for treatment. Later, he was transported back to ’53 Commons.

May 11, 1:34 a.m., Cohen Hall: Hanover Police Department asked a Safety and Security officer to check on a female, who was found to be intoxicated. She was transported to Dick's House where she was evaluated and admitted.

May 11, 2:37 a.m.: A Hanover Police Officer observed a member of the Class of 2015 littering and later found out he had been drinking. The student was given a summons for underage possession by consumption. A Safety and Security officer transported him to Dick's House, where he spent the night due to his level of intoxication.

May 11, 12:28 a.m., Field Road: Communications received a call from Lebanon Police Department about a 911 hang-up. The number came from a Vermont cell tower. Lebanon Police Department and Safety and Security officers responded to Field Road, where the corresponding address was located. No one was home and a neighbor told the Lebanon Police Department that the previous resident had moved out around a week before.

May 12, 2:21 a.m., Collis Center: Safety and Security officers and the Hanover Fire Department ambulance responded to Collis for a report of a Dartmouth Dining Services employee having fallen down the stairs. He was transported to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center by ambulance. He was conscious and alert, and his injuries did not appear to be serious.

Grace Miller