If You Don't Know, Now You Know

I have a lot of opinions but want to keep my name private. What should I do?

Fortunately (or unfortunately) it is very easy to remain anonymous at Dartmouth. Hit up Bored at Baker or Yik Yak and spill your heart out. Troll The Dartmouth’s website and comment on all of the articles. I suggest you give your cyberself a secret identity. Once upon a time Dr. Seuss was Theodore Geisel.

How can I obtain private information?

This is easy-peasy to do at Dartmouth. Figure out if they are an athlete or not. If so, roster stalk and then read their personal bio. If not, you must dig deeper. Try to overhear their name. Search it up on DND. Facebook stalk their friends if you happen to recognize any of them. Ask around. Find out their major or campus involvements and look them up on Friendsy. Happy lurking, y’all.

What should I keep private during introductions?

Nice to meet you. Tell me your name, your hometown, your favorite color and your social security number. Just kidding. Please don’t tell anyone your social security number. Other information you should probably keep private: your DA$H number, your SAT scores, your blood type — you never know who might kidnap you to harvest your organs — or the fact that you yourself are an organ thief.