Oscar night leaves three-way tie for Best Predictor award

Last Sunday we offered our predictions for who would walk away with a little gold man come Oscar night, and the fight for prognostication glory was officially underway. Sunday night, after it looked like perennial favorite Tommy Dickie would walk away with the title again, Martin Scorsese was denied a Best Directing award once again, opening the door for a few dark horses. Once Chris Rock said good night, there were three experts who had gone a perfect six for six and thus there was a three-way tie for the Best Predictor award. Here now are their acceptance speeches. They have 75 words before Bill Conti starts up the orchestra:

Meredith Fraser -- Aw, well gee, I'd like to thank Tommy Dickie for inspiring my Oscar obsession with his constant little-boy-like giddiness. I'd like to thank Charlie Kaufman and Alexander Payne for giving me a reason to genuinely be happy when they won their respective categories. And -- how could I forget -- I'd like to thank Tyson Kubota for always making me feel like less of a film snob, at least when I compare myself to him.

Matt Hill -- Seventy-five, seventy-four, seventy-three -- wait, are those two words each or just one? -- sixty-three, sixty-two Okay, okay: first, of course, I would like to thank my dad, who used to take the arts section out of the Globe and give it to me to read. (Well, it was really for the dog, but I would switch it with an issue of Good Housekeeping so he'd have something nice to squat on) -- and I'm so nervous! How many left? Negative one?! Sorry everyone-who's-important-in-my-life! (Mom, you'll get the shout-out once I get myself on TV.)

Brendon Bouzard (accepting on Brendon's behalf is Lindsay Barnes) -- Uh, Brendon couldn't be here tonight. He's off with the real film people over at the Dartmouth Film Society. I think if he were here, he'd like to thank the folks at Friday Night Rock for the awesome Wrens show this past weeknd, me for spelling his name correctly this time and, of course, Harvey Weinstein.